DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Call for Faculty: Carbon Credit for Africa - Tekedia Mini-MBA

Good People, we just received many messages from our current learners in Tekedia Mini-MBA: “COP27 just launched Carbon Credit for Africa. We would love Tekedia Institute to bring this new climate policy to us.” In our current faculty, we do not have this capability. I am reaching out to the world to know if there is someone who understands this new initiative and can come and teach our learners. 

We have some agro-exporters and agro-related entrepreneurs who specifically asked for this. Email here.  Thanks

My Response: One of the most profitable parts of Tesla may be selling credits; “ In 2021, it brought Tesla nearly US$1.5 billion …”  There is nothing wrong if someone in Owerri, Nairobi, etc can understand how to sell credits to BP, Shell, Chevron, etc for every tree planted. If Elon can get other car companies to pay him $$billions, farmers in my village who farm organic can get Walmart to send them money.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Open your mind and stop throwing “fraud” in things you may not understand. This just passed a few hours ago and I am not sure you have the full details to call it “fraud”. Your understanding of credit is not the full blueprint. In Norway, people are building $billion companies by selling credits. Why can't my learners do that? How is planting a tree and sending Goldman Sacks invoice a fraud for a kid in Abia State?