DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Cardi B does not feel bad for tossing microphone at fan during her Concert

Cardi B has made headlines again after she threw a microphone at a fan who was heckling her during her concert in Los Angeles. The rapper, who is known for her outspoken and controversial personality, did not hold back her anger as she hurled the mic at the audience member, who reportedly called her a "fake" and a "liar".

The incident was captured on video and quickly went viral on social media, sparking mixed reactions from fans and critics alike. Some praised Cardi B for standing up for herself and not tolerating disrespect, while others condemned her for being violent and unprofessional.

Cardi B, however, does not feel bad for her actions. In a series of tweets, she defended herself and explained why she threw the mic. She said that she was tired of being harassed and insulted by people who do not know her or her struggles. She also said that she has worked hard to achieve her success and that she does not owe anyone anything.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

She wrote: "I don't care what y'all think of me. I'm not here to please y'all or to be your role model. I'm here to make music and to live my life. If you don't like me, that's fine. But don't come to my show and disrespect me or try to ruin my vibe. You will get what you deserve."

She added: "I'm not sorry for throwing the mic. I'm sorry for the fans who paid to see me and had to witness that. But I'm not going to let anyone bully me or make me feel bad about myself. I'm a human being with feelings and emotions. And I'm proud of who I am and what I've done."

Uploaded files: