DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Ciara Gives Birth, Welcomes Baby With Husband Russell

Hey, everyone! I have some exciting news to share with you today. Ciara and Russell Wilson, one of my favorite celebrity couples, just welcomed their third baby together! How amazing is that? They already have two adorable kids, Sienna Princess and Win Harrison, who are 6 and 3 years old respectively. And let's not forget Ciara's son Future Zahir, who is 9 and such a sweet big brother. He's from her previous relationship with rapper Future.

I'm so happy for Ciara and Russell, who have been married since 2016, when they exchanged vows during a secret wedding ceremony at Peckforton Castle in Cheshire, England. Since tying the knot, the power couple has shared many aspects of their lives via social media, always showing their love and support for each other on social media.

They are such a beautiful and inspiring family, don't you agree? I can't wait to see the first photos of their new bundle of joy and find out his or her name. I'm sure it will be something unique and meaningful, just like their other kids' names.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

The baby news comes five days after Ciara proved that she was ready to pop, baring her baby bump at the Los Angeles premiere of The Color Purple. Clad in an all-white ensemble from Georges Hobeika, the "Level Up" artist unbuttoned her top to show off her belly, which she decorated with flecks of metallic gold.

At the time, Ciara admitted that she wasn't 100 percent ready for her little one's big arrival.

"The thing is, when you bring a new life, it's such a big responsibility."

"I already have three babies right now and It's like the three stooges, you never know what you're going to get. Adding a fourth member in is like, 'What's that going to be like?'"

But her husband has been waiting to expand their family for quite some time. Last year, Russell asked Ciara during her appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show "Can we have more babies?"

Laughing, Ciara told the Denver Broncos quarterback, who she wed in 2016, "We definitely can!"

She added to Russell, "I'm down to do it again with you."

What do you think of Ciara and Russell's baby news?

Uploaded files: