DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Develop Courage for Breakthrough

You have ideas, and you can express them to have a breakthrough. But you are worried by one thing: people will misinterpret them. Unfortunately, without expressing your ideas, many will not know what you have. You need to develop courage and make sure what you post or share are backed by unbiased data. That would be your defense. Provided you do not post to deceive, the world would not be hard on you. Yes, people will understand your angle even if they do not agree with you.

I leave this with you:

“The best ideas are barely possible to express at all, and if you’re constantly thinking about how everything you say might be misinterpreted, you won’t let the best ideas get past the fragment stage.” Sam Altman, Y Combinator President

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

If you have some things to share, you are free to create account and post on this Forum.

Hello Ndubuisi, please I have tried uploading my picture on my profile without success. Can you help me with how to go about it. Thanks.

Dear Kunle, the team can help. But the picture is not really uploaded on Tekedia but on the Wordpress gravatars or something like that. I just googled and here is how to do it (click here).

Note that the picture upload is linked to your email and that means every place you use this "email" connected to this picture, your picture will show, even in other blogs. I will ask team to reach out in case you need more help.

Thanks