DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Do Not Mock Davido, Burna Boy, etc for not winning Grammy

Let me take this moment to congratulate  Davido, Burna Boy and others for their nominations to the 66th Annual Grammy Awards. That they did not win should not be used to ridicule them as many are doing.  There are many things which are happening in Nigeria these days that do not make sense. What is a mockable offense here?

Good People, the National Orientation Agency in Nigeria has failed on its mission. I am not sure how we can fix Nigeria because there are issues everywhere.  When people think they can mock musicians for NOT winning awards they were nominated for, it means there is no core with any spirit of nationhood.

I am very confident they will win more. They have won many in the past. If you want the Naira to improve, support them because they’re exporting “talent and services” from Nigeria and earning  US dollars for the nation. Let’s change our mindset, young people.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.