DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Employee’s Are Integral Part of Business Growth

Reliance Infosystems Sending 40 Staff To Tekedia Mini-MBA, Enjoys Group  Benefits - Tekedia

I have emphasized in my previous article on Human Capacity Development that your People at the workplace are your greatest Asset and one of the critical ways of gaining Competitive Advantage above your competitors. Once your Employees are happy and positive working for your organization- Your brand are way ahead, no one can compete with Individuals who enjoy their work, who have fun with Customers and who actually care about Customers’ Satisfaction.

It's apparent that your competitors can't develop such component overnight, it is important to note that your People are the Heart and Soul of your business, this means that Keeping, Leading and Getting them the right and most valuable things must be put into consideration.

Businesses are nothing than a group of People with a common goal and feeling of purpose, to create a good brand — First have a Vision that's Workers’ inclusive. It’s essential to constantly share your vision, your goals and your dreams with all your People at the workplace, it's no good having plans and assuming everybody knows what it is.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Overtime I've observed alot of Company's cultures and the way they treat and reward their People always amazes me which shows in their Performance and the Company's bottom line, most businesses seem to forget that all Employees are Humans- they have Hopes, Desires, Problem, and Fears like every other person apparently they don't leave their feelings at home when they are at work as such they should be treated with respect and care no matter their job functions — they need nurturing to bring out the best in them.

Great leaders inspire others to become more effective when times are rough, the best businesses have great leaders, knowing it's their power that constantly supports and lifts others around them. It is especially important at times to share Courage, Share your Power which inspire your People to push through critical decision.

Never ask somebody to do something you would not do yourself — I've seen companies with quality Mission Statements but the boss constantly push Staff to cut corners and won't pay for any training, infact I was opportuned to visit a friend of mine who is an executive of a hotel in Lagos was playing a video game on his laptop while giving a function to his staff, apparently he might be struggling to beat a deadline.

Thousand of words have been written on Leadership yet only a few possess that quality at the workplace. Every business stems from an ideas which comes from People. Your next jackpot product, brilliant system, marketing inspiration, or Production improvement will probably come from your People— not from Consultants and probably not from you the owner, your Employees are a tremendous resources of talent.