DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Exposed!! BBNaija All Stars Housemates Received N300K Weekly To Be On The Show

The BBNaija and Why Showmax is a Promise for Multichoice (DStv, GOtV) -  Tekedia

Hey, guys! I have some juicy gossip for you today. You won't believe what I just found out about the BBNaija All Stars show. You know, the one where they brought back some of the most popular and controversial housemates from previous seasons to compete for another prize. Well, guess what? It turns out that they were not really competing at all. They were all paid actors who received N300K weekly to be on the show and pretend to be rivals, lovers, friends, and enemies. Yes, you heard me right. N300K weekly! That's a lot of money for a reality show that was supposed to be based on real emotions and drama.

How do I know this? Well, I have a reliable source who works behind the scenes of the show. He told me that the producers wanted to spice up the ratings and create more buzz for the show, so they decided to hire some of the most popular housemates from previous seasons and give them scripts and instructions on how to act and what to say. They also gave them incentives and bonuses for creating more drama and controversy. For example, if they kissed someone, they got an extra N50K. If they fought with someone, they got an extra N100K. If they got evicted, they got an extra N200K. And so on.

The source also told me that the housemates were not really living in the Big Brother house. They were staying in a hotel nearby and only went to the house for filming. They also had access to their phones and social media, which is against the rules of the show. They used their phones to communicate with each other and plan their moves and strategies. They also used their phones to leak information and spoilers to the media and their fans, which is why some of the evictions and twists were predictable.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

This is a huge scandal, guys. The BBNaija All Stars show was supposed to be a celebration of the best and most memorable housemates from previous seasons, but it turned out to be a sham and a fraud. The producers lied to us, the viewers, and played with our emotions and expectations. The housemates lied to us, too, and pretended to be something they were not. They betrayed our trust and loyalty. They sold their souls for money and fame.

What do you think about this shocking revelation? Do you feel cheated and angry? Do you still support your favorite housemates? Do you think they should refund the money they received? Do you think they should apologize to us? Let me know your thoughts in the comments section below.