DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Fasmicro Brings Engr Seun's Business Home

Today, we completed the acquisition of Engr Seun's business. He is coming with 3 of his staff to join our design center in Abia State. Fasmicro Group is establishing a big design center to house dozens of designers/engineers when we finish the construction.

But they are not your typical engineers. Our last 7 hires have been from computer village. We have found them more valuable than the graduates. Some of them do not even have any degree; traditionally we do not require CVs.

Engr Seun will join our Zenvus Connect team. We are working to build a phone which would not need a sim card or even require you to load an airtime to make a call or send SMS. It is part of my vision to give rural farmers a complete solution in the Zenvus product line. Our target is huge: hit $10 million within one year of launch! I am confident everyone would buy this phone when we bring it to market later this year.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Engr Seun was my teacher; I became his professor. Today, we are colleagues.