DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Ghana Home Toyota, Nigeria Snubbed

On the 8th of March I wrote, ; “So, as mass consumers of technology, it's imperative that we start looking beyond our current oil, and start figuring out ways that makes us attractive to the global community, if not Twitter boycotting us would be the least shame we would be experiencing.”

Even if I was a prophet which I am not, I think things are really going extremely bad!

Yes, it hurtful to read; but just now, I am reading that on the 29th of June, Ghana commissioned a new plant, Oh Nigeria! Who hath bewitched thee?

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

People, look around you, you would hardly find a General Motor, and except for Abuja and premium locations, all you would see is Toyota’s. Simply, it’s a Toyota nation!

This week I am to write to the Manufacturing Association of Nigeria, and in one of my point on promoting industrialization, I would be placing emphasis on infrastructure!

Yes, I don’t expect Nigeria to rise if we continue to do the things that repel money. Build good systems and they would come with the bags.

On prophesies, nations in time past have received worse verdict and rose above it, simply by working.

It’s sad.