DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

"Hairspray" Star Goes into Labor at Beyoncé Concert

Wow, what a night! I was so excited to see Beyoncé live at the Staples Center, but I never expected to witness another amazing event: the birth of a star's baby!

That's right, you heard me. Nikki Blonsky, the actress who played Tracy Turnblad in the {2007} movie "Hairspray", went into labor right in the middle of the concert! She was sitting a few rows behind me, and I noticed her groaning and clutching her belly during "Single Ladies". I thought she was just really feeling the song, but then she screamed "My water broke!" and everyone around her panicked.

Luckily, there were some paramedics nearby who rushed to her aid. They carried her out on a stretcher, while Beyoncé stopped singing and asked the crowd to give her some space. She also said "Congratulations, Nikki! You're a survivor!" and dedicated the next song to her. It was so sweet and touching!

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Nikki gave birth to a healthy baby girl at a nearby hospital. She named her Beyoncé, of course. What a tribute to the Queen B! I'm so happy for her and her family. She's such a talented and brave woman, and I'm sure she'll be a great mom.

It was truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Thank you, Beyoncé, for making this night unforgettable. And thank you, Nikki, for sharing your joy with us. You're both amazing!