DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Here's Fireboy's least favourite thing about being a Celebrity

Here's Fireboy's least favourite thing about being a celebrity

Fireboy is one of the hottest Nigerian singers right now, with hits like "Jealous", "Vibration" and "Champion". He has won several awards, performed at big events and collaborated with other stars. But being a celebrity is not all fun and games.

You might think that Fireboy enjoys the fame, the money and the attention that comes with being a celebrity. And he does, to some extent. He appreciates his fans, his team and his opportunities. He loves making music and sharing it with the world. He is grateful for his success and his achievements.

But there is one thing that Fireboy hates about being a celebrity: the lack of privacy. Fireboy values his personal life and his relationships. He likes to keep things low-key and discreet. He doesn't like to expose his family, his friends or his love life to the public. He doesn't like to be followed by paparazzi, harassed by strangers or judged by critics. He doesn't like to be under constant scrutiny and pressure.

In a recent interview with radio presenter Do2tun on Cool FM, Fireboy shared his dislike for the process, even though he loves his job as an Entertainer.

"I love what I do, but I don't like the process. I love that my work takes me places, but the process of travelling. No. I don't even like going out and interacting with people that much. So having to submit my passport and all those things don't appeal to me," Fireboy expressed candidly.

Fireboy says that being a celebrity has made him more cautious and guarded. He has to watch what he says, what he does and who he hangs out with. He has to deal with rumors, scandals and controversies. He has to cope with stress, anxiety and expectations. He has to sacrifice some of his freedom, his comfort and his happiness.

Fireboy had a tremendously successful tour in Australia in October 2023, consisting of three shows. It kicked off with a performance at Promiseland in Gold Coast on September 30, 2023. Subsequently, Fireboy headlined at two consecutive sold-out shows. The tour involved a lot of traveling and pitstops, showcasing his talent across different locations.

Reflecting on the tour, Fireboy added, "It was a very crazy trip, long and far. When I got back, I was like, 'You know what? I need to take a break from traveling.' I took like two days off and decided to stop."

For celebrities like Fireboy, travelling is an integral part of their careers, essential for exploring new horizons, gaining fresh perspectives, recharging creative energies, meeting the fans, networking and building their overall brands. However, while it's a necessity, the occasional jet lag and taxing travel routines can take a toll, as this singers experience clearly highlights.

He wishes that people would love him for who he is, not for who they want him to be.

Fireboy says that he will never stop making music, because it is his passion and his purpose. But he also says that he will never compromise his privacy and wellness, because it is his right and his dignity. He hopes that one day, he will find a balance between being a celebrity and being himself.

Uploaded files: