DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Here's When Andy Cohen Thinks He'll Retire From Bravo.

Hey, Bravo fans! Have you ever wondered how long Andy Cohen will keep hosting Watch What Happens Live and producing all those juicy Real Housewives shows? Well, you're not alone. In a recent interview with Variety, Andy revealed his thoughts on retirement and his future plans.

Andy, who turned 55 this year, said he doesn't see himself retiring anytime soon. "I love what I do. I love the connection I have with the audience. I love making people laugh and smile. I love pop culture. I love Bravo. I don't know why I would stop," he said.

"I'll hang it up when they kick me out," he joked. "They can push me out."

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

As for Andy's successor? "I have a couple thoughts that I'll share at a later date," he teased, "but I feel like it's not anything I'm thinking seriously about."

But that doesn't mean he doesn't have other ambitions. Andy said he would love to write more books, host a game show, and maybe even do a Broadway musical. He also said he wants to travel more and spend more time with his son, Ben, who is now 4 years old.

In an exclusive interview he mentioned "Next year's my 20th year at Bravo and just when I think back of those early days and this, it's incredible."

Andy also shared some of his secrets to success and happiness. He said he tries to be authentic, grateful, and positive. He said he doesn't take himself too seriously and he doesn't let the haters get to him. He said he surrounds himself with good friends and family who support him and make him laugh.

So, there you have it. Andy Cohen is not going anywhere anytime soon, and we couldn't be happier about it. He's the ultimate Bravo-lebrity and we can't wait to see what he does next. What do you think of Andy's retirement plans? Let us know in the comments below!

Uploaded files: