DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hilda Baci says she does not want a man who knows how to cook

In a recent interview, the chef Hilda Baci expressed her love for cooking and baking and how much joy she feels when she caters to her loved ones. Baci confirmed that making meals is sort of a love language of hers.

She began, "I don't want a man who knows how to cook. I like cooking so much, like my friends will tell you 'How Hilda will show you love, she will send you food, she will cook for you.' That's one of the things I like to do for people that I care about, especially for my man.

She explains that if her partner could cook, he would expect her to do the same, or at least to help out in the kitchen.

She does not want that kind of pressure or responsibility. She wants a man who is happy to order takeout from her.

She thinks that cooking is not a skill that men need to have, and that it is better for them to focus on other things, like making money, fixing things, or having fun.

Going further, Baci added that her love for cooking is so strong that she does not mind cooking at any point in time because it's her thing. She then added that the type of man who wouldn't mind leaving the cooking to her is her type.

"You can wake me up in the middle of the night and say 'babe, I want a doughnut, I want a meat pie' and I'm flying to the kitchen to make it for you, that's my thing. For me I want a man that can order me food, if you don't have a problem with ordering me food, I'm in love," she continued.

Baci's passion for cooking extends beyond being able to whip up a few meals. She is a professional who has broken a world record for her culinary skills. In May 2023, she broke the Guinness World Record for the longest cooking marathon by an individual after cooking over 110 meals in her 100 hours of attempts. Her efforts were rewarded in June after the association officially announced her feat has broken the record which was 93 hours and 11 minutes.

Hilda Baci believes that cooking is overrated, and that there are more important things in life than food. She says that she has no reason looking for a Chef, but for a Soulmate.

Uploaded files: