DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

I Just Want To Take Care Of Him" - Selena Gomez Speaks On Relationship With Rema

Hey, everyone! Today, I have a juicy scoop for you: Selena Gomez has finally opened up about her relationship with Rema, the Nigerian superstar who has taken the world by storm with his hit songs.

In an exclusive interview with Vogue magazine, Selena revealed that she and Rema met at a music festival in Los Angeles last year, and they instantly hit it off. She said that they have a lot in common, such as their passion for music, their love for animals, and their sense of humor. She also said that Rema is very sweet, caring, and respectful, and that he makes her feel happy and special.

But what really caught my attention was when Selena said this: "I just want to take care of him. He has been through a lot in his life, and he deserves all the love and support he can get. He is such a talented and humble person, and I admire him so much. He is my partner, my friend, and my inspiration."

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Wow! That's so romantic and adorable! I'm so happy for Selena and Rema, they seem like a perfect match. What do you think of their relationship? Do you ship them? Let me know in the comments below.