DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Independent Director

I was in New York yesterday. I spoke before money men. It was one of those talks where you hope to make it out because the audience knows the stuff better than you! Yes, one there has been investing for 50 years.

As I drove to NY, I wanted to accomplish one thing: to demonstrate excellence as a thought-leader in my domain, and justify the money they paid.

Few hours ago and magically, as typical in this beautiful America where what matters is your character, hardwork and grace from God, excellence is always rewarded. I did so well in the presentation that one just invited me as an Independent Director in one of their companies.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Besides all, they gave me a small equity. I LOVE THAT. As many that invite you to Board positions on this platform know - I do not join without equity. Why? When I join, I usually exit advisory services in that specific category to avoid conflict. So, I need that alignment for the opportunity cost.

I am going to TGI Fridays to celebrate this one with family. I wish you to have your own moments also: keep pushing and remain You when they come!

Uploaded files:

Congrats Mentor,

I learnt this from my Dad, who rosed to the rank of general manager at Zenith Bank Plc and the Immediate Commissioner for finance, economic planning and budgetary Osun State.   Equity is the way forward, and I have been working toward that.

Enjoy your new win sir, I am in Lagos now, wishing to meet you in the nearest future,