DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Isaac Pitman Shorthand Disappeared , What is there for ChatGPT?

An AI Answers “What are the secrets to wealth in Nigeria?”

In secondary school, the Ovim Community League, the organization which manages the affairs in my village, felt that young people in the community should be exposed to French, Woodwork technology, Automobile technology, etc. But one subject surprised me: shorthand. Yes, they hired external teachers who came to school to teach us Isaac Pitman shorthand, outside the control of the government-paid teachers. (The village hires external teachers and injects them into the local public schools. There, no one depends on the government for anything.)  Wait a bit….

People, I asked ChatGPT two questions (1) “What are the secrets to wealth in Nigeria?” and (2) “What are the opportunities in the Nigerian startup sector?” The answers are right on the money - click to read as they are really long to paste here.

Back to shorthand. Who remembers that? Like the typists and the  typewriters, stenographers are gone. Now that ChatGPT is emerging, the question now is “which is next?” A new world is on the way - #prepare

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.