DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Jared Leto Climbs Iconic Empire State Building to Celebrate the launch of 30 secs to Mars’ Massive Global Tour

Today SEASONS WORLD TOUR 2024 has been launched in celebration of our brand-new album, {It’s The End of The World but It’s a Beautiful Day!!}

Jared Leto Becomes the First Person to Legally Climb the Empire State Building The stunt was to promote an upcoming 30 Seconds to Mars tour. Declan Gallagher {Nov 9, 2023, 11:22 AM} EST Multi-talented actor, musician, and Met Gala fashion icon Jared Leto became the first person to legally climb the Empire State Building Today Thursday Morning.

I've had a fascination with the Empire State Building, the “world’s number one attraction”, since I was a kid. Not sure if it was Guinness World Records, King Kong, but something about this iconic structure always captured my imagination. Built in just 13 short months, in one of the greatest cities in the world it has always been a powerful symbol to me of all the possibilities in life.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

In fact, he ascended 1200 feet into the air, all the way to the ice shield at the base of the building's spire.

"Sincerely It was incredible, to watch the sunrise overlooking this city that's meant so much to me," Jared noted. "Ever since I was a kid you know New York stood for the place you went to make your dreams come true. And as a young kid I wanted to be an artist, and New York was the place that you came to be an artist, and the Empire State building was always that symbol for me and many others."

"But I have to be honest, it was very very hard. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. You know just the endurance that it took, the stamina that it took, and it was very sharp."

But despite the difficulties—which included cuts to his palms—the view of a city with personal significance to the 51-year-old was worth it.

As many of you also know, I love to climb. It’s one of the few things I’ve found that takes me away from some of the pressures of life and helps me to find a bit of freedom and equanimity.

In a lot of ways, this album is about following your dreams and pushing yourself to do the seemingly impossible. Climbing the Empire State Building certainly falls into that category for me. As does touring the world with my brother and sharing these unforgettable concerts and experiences with you all.

We are so excited to get back out on the road and to come see you in so many amazing places all over the world.

It's been too long. We miss you. We love you. We'll see you very soon!!!

Uploaded files: