DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Jared Leto’s Impressive Abs Reveal Is Too Gucci.

If you thought Jared Leto was just a talented actor and musician, think again. The {51-year-old} star has recently shown off his impressive abs on Instagram, and we are speechless. Jared has been working hard to get in shape for his role as Paolo Gucci in the upcoming biopic House of Gucci, and it shows. He looks fit, healthy and confident in his own skin.

Jared is no stranger to transforming his body for a role. He famously gained 67 pounds to play Mark David Chapman in Chapter 27, and then lost 40 pounds to play a transgender woman in Dallas Buyers Club. He also bulked up to play the Joker in Suicide Squad, and slimmed down to play a cult leader in The Little Things. But his latest transformation might be his most impressive yet.

Jared has been sharing glimpses of his fitness journey on social media, posting videos of himself doing push-ups, planks, squats and other exercises. He also revealed that he follows a vegan diet, which he credits for his youthful appearance and energy. He told British GQ in {2019}, “I’m pretty healthy so I think that helps a lot. I’ve been that way for a long time – 20 solid years of eating vegetarian/vegan and taking care of myself. That probably helps the preservation process.”

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

But Jared is not just working on his body for the sake of vanity. He is also passionate about his role as Paolo Gucci, the grandson of Guccio Gucci, the founder of the iconic fashion house. Paolo was a creative director and designer who clashed with his family over the direction of the brand. He was eventually ousted from the company and died in {1995}.

Jared told Entertainment Tonight that he was honored to play Paolo, and that he immersed himself in the character. “He was a really big personality, very charismatic,” Jared said. “He had a lot of style and flair and really was a big part of the fashion world at that time.” Jared also praised his co-stars Lady Gaga, Adam Driver, Al Pacino and Jeremy Irons, who play other members of the Gucci family. He said they were “incredible” and “really generous” actors.

Jared’s fans are eagerly awaiting to see him on the big screen as Paolo Gucci, and to admire his amazing abs in the process. He has proven once again that he is not only a versatile and talented actor, but also a dedicated and disciplined one. Jared Leto’s impressive abs reveal is too Gucci indeed.