DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Joshua (Abbah) Jeremiah aims for Guiness World Record in longest recording Session

Joshua (Abbah) Jeremiah is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and producer who has set his sights on breaking the Guiness World Record for the longest recording session by an individual. The current record is held by Ravi Saini, who recorded for 61 hours and 27 minutes in India in 2016. Joshua plans to record for 62 hours non-stop at his studio in Lagos, starting from {September 15, 2023}.

Joshua, who goes by the stage name Abbah, says he has been preparing for this challenge for months, and has a repertoire of over 200 songs that he will perform during the session. He says he wants to showcase his talent and versatility, as well as promote Nigerian music to the world. He also hopes to inspire other aspiring musicians to pursue their dreams.

"I have always loved music and I have been making music since I was a child. I have worked with many artists and produced many hits, but I wanted to do something different and extraordinary. I decided to attempt this record because I believe I have what it takes to achieve it. I have been training my voice and my stamina, and I have a lot of support from my family, friends and fans," Joshua says.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Joshua will be monitored by a team of medical professionals and Guinness World Record officials throughout the session. He will be allowed a five-minute break every hour, which he can accumulate and use at his discretion. He will also have to follow strict rules, such as not repeating any song within four hours, not using any pre-recorded vocals or instruments, and not receiving any assistance from anyone else.

Joshua says he is confident that he will succeed and make history. He invites everyone to watch his live stream on his YouTube channel and social media platforms, and to support him with prayers and encouragement.

"I am doing this for myself, for my country, and for music lovers everywhere. I want to prove that nothing is impossible with hard work and determination. I want to make Nigeria proud and put our music on the map. I want to create a legacy that will last forever," Joshua says.

Uploaded files: