DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Leveraging Nigeria's Dominance in African Entertainment

Lately, I have taken time to read through the Youtube user comments section, for any Nigerian music with at least 5m views and above.
My 10cent observation: Nigeria is the undisputed Hegemony in African music right now and here comes my dilemma.

How can we leverage this 'high tide' before Afrobeat becomes the music of yesterday's men? (Remember when Makossa/Awilo took Africa by storm? where are they now?)

I feel strongly about inherent opportunities of this current position, I just cant place my finger on what these prospects are, especially in technology.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Any thoughts people?  NdubuisiEkekwe ?

Entertainment has been a strength is Nigeria. We have the opportunity. But note that the the people that may make money in this sector may not just be only the artistes. I see those who can use aggregation construct model to make Nigerian entertainment accessible to find glory. It is a two-sided market: the users (fans) and the (producers/artistes). One can be at the center and create value. I discussed that in my new book chapter; see chapter 12.3