DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Lili Reinhart & Sydney Sweeney Prove There's No DRAMA Between Them

Hey, everyone! Today, I have some good news for you: Lili Reinhart and Sydney Sweeney are not feuding, contrary to some rumors that have been circulating online. In fact, they are good friends and have nothing but love and respect for each other. How do I know this? Well, let me tell you.

Lili and Sydney are both starring in the upcoming Amazon Prime Video series The Players Table, based on the novel They Wish They Were Us by Jessica Goodman. The show is a dark and twisty thriller that follows a group of elite students at an exclusive prep school who are involved in a secret society that may be responsible for a murder. Lili plays Jill Newman, a senior who is determined to find out the truth about her best friend's death, while Sydney plays Rachel Calloway, a new transfer student who joins Jill's investigation.

The show sounds amazing, right? Well, apparently, some people thought that Lili and Sydney were not getting along on set, and that there was some tension and jealousy between them. Some sources claimed that Lili was unhappy with Sydney's role and felt threatened by her popularity. Some fans even started to take sides and bash the other actress on social media.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

But guess what? It was all a bunch of lies. Lili and Sydney have recently shut down the rumors and proved that they are actually very close and supportive of each other. They have posted several photos and videos of them hanging out together, laughing, hugging, and having fun. They have also praised each other's work and expressed their excitement for the show. They have even called each other "sisters" and "besties".

So there you have it, folks. Lili Reinhart and Sydney Sweeney are not enemies, but friends. And they are both amazing actresses who are going to slay in The Players Table. I can't wait to watch it, can you? Let me know in the comments below what you think of this show and this friendship.