DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

My Broken LinkedIn

Who knows how to get support from LinkedIn? Daily, my connection keeps dropping and for weeks now the customer support has not helped - they seem confused on what to do. Possibly, the real engineers can help me here.

I have a strange LinkedIn issue here and their engineers have been unable to assist. Others have 30k connection limits, mine keeps dropping daily from 30k to now 29,700. Possibly, in a few months, it will get to zero. I have thousands of pending requests, yet I have space for 300+ more. But LinkedIn claims I have reached the 30k limit (see photo)!

Also, most of the members have complained that I dropped them here. Nothing like that from the village boy. What happens is that you wake up, and notice that LinkedIn has churned out dozens from your connections. Last week, I noticed that it dropped overnight by about 200 people.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

The only explanation I got from LinkedIn was this: this is a technical problem which affects a very small user base. Not an issue I must note, but I need to make it clear that I am not the one dropping anyone. I am fine with whatever LinkedIn has...but want you to understand.

Source - my LinkedIn profile

Uploaded files: