DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New York Digital Ad Firm Hiring In Lagos [Apply]

The jobs are coming in - my team will curate and I will share here and LinkedIn. Feel free to email them if you have jobs; I will get them here. With 55% youth unemployment (government data), in Nigeria, there may be need to do employability and capability training etc besides.

A digital US company expanding to Lagos needs professionals.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

GVATE LLC is an award-winning SEO agency that is recognized by Google as one of the “BEST SEO FIRM IN NYC.” We offer SEO and AdWords services in NYC that is powered by dense innovation, enterprise level SaaS, data, deep learning, transparency, and fresh ROI. Furthermore, we continue to lead the way with 5-star ratings and innovative marketing solutions. We do so by providing result driven SEO & SEM services and consultation to small, medium, and enterprise size business. Organizations like Clutch.co and Course Horse recognizes GVATE LLC as one of the top online marketing companies in NYC and a thought leader in the SEO space.

The company needs some people to join it.

• Duties: We need great content writers, adwords experts, web developers and designers.

Where to Submit CV: [email protected]