DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Nigeria Suspends Passport Application

Nigeria: more people are applying for passports than the government can process! How many people are in that country? To all those affected by this paralysis, I feel like apologizing on behalf of Nigeria. Yet, there is something to be hopeful for: the minister is evidently working towards a lasting solution. Let us continue to believe. I personally commend the Honourable Minister for the transparency and constant updates on this. While he is yet to bring the bacon home, we need to appreciate that he is making efforts to explain things.

"The Minister of Interior Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, has directed the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS), to halt application of new or renewal of passports nationwide until June 1, 2021. The directive was contained in a circular sent to all NIS offices nationwide, signed by Deputy Comptroller General (PTD) AB Yarima on behalf of Comptroller General of Immigration Service."

Terrible news, why would people not want to run away from the country. I was ill for weeks, as any sane human I went to the clinic, only for power supply to go out at night and the nurse came in later to check upon us with a LAMP. I was smart enough to monitor my drip with the light of a phone, but my friend slept off, hence his drip back-flowed- blood was on the reverse!

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Why would any sane person have the opportunity to JAPA- run, and not GBERA- move body?