DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Our Beautiful Nation, Poised for Greatness

BEAUTIFUL NATION.

Since I wrote the LinkedIn Nation piece, I have received great operational manuals from our fellow citizens. Some have sent CVs explaining why they would make good assistants. It is very fascinating!

Why some sent note explaining the protection of ideas [not an issue, I do hope someone steals them for the good of the nation] others are volunteering to help. Someone promised to donate hosting for Pillar 1 to deal with corruption!

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Certainly, it is today an imagination. But from this, I can see that we still BELIEVE. That is encouraging.

We we can build human-agnostic institutions that would use processes to be resilient to corruption. And when you fix corruption-related trials for max of 3 months, you close a loophole.

Do not waiver - things will get better. The opportunities to redesign and advance our nation will certainly come. Our leaders do listen and they would provide them.