DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Please STOP the Attacks in Lagos

May I use this medium to tell Atiku supporters to move on: 2019 presidential election is now history! I am troubled on the Vanguard reporting on how people are attacking Igbo shops in Lagos. There is no reason to risk your lives and properties.

Forget election and move on with your business and job.

Please reach out to the community and tell guys to calm down: Atiku or Buhari, it is all the same. The era of Lateef Jakande and Sam Mbakwe is history. Check their records; Mbakwe built airport, 5-star hotel, roads, power stations, poultry, palm plantations, schools, scholarships, water boards, etc without a single loan in Imo State.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Primary school kids were asked to donate money to Imo State Government and people did. Yes, your governor sends a document and asks school kids to support Imo Airport. Because most were selfless, people donated. That was Nigeria! Those were men who were leaders. Today, we have tourists in government houses.

I do hope that Governor Ambode will send security in these markets to protect these citizens and their properties.