DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Precision Agriculture Market in Africa

I just finished an interview with Frost & Sullivan, a global market research company, on Precision Agriculture Market in Africa.  Zenvus is making it into the big board, right in the hearts of leading U.S., Asian and European markets. I pioneered precision agriculture sector in Africa, and I certainly want to see companies and governments open expense rows for farm sensors across Africa.

Yes, I want to see African governments order/subsidize farming (precision) sensors just as they do for fertilizers, herbicides and other farm inputs. Precision sensors and farming AI systems are part of farm inputs of the 21st century. They deserve to enter the financial models of governments as they subsidize farm inputs for farmers.

Francis Oguaju has reacted to this post.
Francis Oguaju

For that to happen, a great deal of sensitization and awareness creation is needed. Those with the cheque books need to be educated on the fact that the 21st century farm inputs go beyond seeds and fertilizers, that a new layer has emerged: sensors. That way, they would no longer see the latter decoupled from other traditional farm inputs.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

And Zenvus being the pioneer in the continent, will also lead the charge for the new paradigm shift. If everything is understood and goes according to plan, then everyone would go home happily ever after.