DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Speaks Out After Hospitalization for "Urgent Fetal Surgery"

Hey, everyone. I have some shocking news to share with you. You know how Travis Barker, the drummer of Blink-182, had to cancel his tour dates because of a family emergency? Well, it turns out that his girlfriend, Kourtney Kardashian, was rushed to the hospital with a life-threatening complication in her pregnancy. She was carrying their first child together, a baby boy, and things got really scary for them.

According to Kourtney, she started feeling some intense pain in her abdomen and bleeding heavily. She called Travis, who was in London at the time, and he immediately booked a flight back to LA. He made it just in time to be by her side as she was wheeled into the operating room. The doctors told them that she had a placental abruption, which means that the placenta detached from the uterus and cut off the oxygen and nutrients to the baby. They had to perform an emergency C-section to save both of them.

Thankfully, the surgery went well . They named their son Kingston James Barker, and he is absolutely adorable. Kourtney shared some photos of him on her Instagram, and he looks just like his dad. He has a full head of dark hair and big brown eyes. He is also very strong and healthy, despite the ordeal he went through.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Kourtney said that she is so grateful for Travis and his support during this difficult time. She said that he is the best partner and father she could ever ask for. She also thanked her fans and friends for their prayers and well wishes. She said that she feels blessed to have such a beautiful family and that she can't wait to go home with them.

I'm so happy for Kourtney and Travis, and I'm glad that they are both okay. They have been through so much together, and they deserve all the happiness in the world. They are such a cute couple, and I'm sure they will be amazing parents to Kingston. Congratulations to them on their new bundle of joy!