DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Reading Is Not And Should Not Be Made A Fancy Exercise

I am a slow reader. I have never read without a pen in my hand. My reading always end up with forming note and making summaries. I love it that way because as I read, I think, reflect on it to take action.

Reading is not and should not be made a fancy exercise. Don't be in a haste to read more books. It does not matter. Here's what matter:

1. Try to take lessons from each book and apply them at work. Reading doesn't drive change, action does.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

2. Instead of reading more - develop an active learning mindset: Read - Execute - Reflect - Correct - Read again.

3. Let yourself absorb the key ideas from the reading - don't rush, after all,

Spoiler
it's not about how many books you read. It's about learning and it can't be measure in numbers.

If we apply active learning with one good book our life will transform. So, dear friends, you've done enough reading, browsing, it's time to BUILD by action - you will figure it out faster with your hands than in your thoughts. Ire o.

Uploaded files: