DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Super Eagles' New Jersey

I do not know how much the NFA (Nigeria Football Association) spent on the design of the new Super Eagle jerseys, but give them credit. (Yes, Nike made it and not a guy from Aba - I understand that.) That jersey is a masterful work of engineering and history. It has received 3 million pre-orders (NB: This figure been disputed by Nike. I ordered from one firm Bonanza [Google it, do not want to link to it; not Nike].

The team’s World Cup jersey, which has been described as “stunning”and a favorite of neutral soccer fans is set to go on sale on May 29. But it has already received three million pre-orders, according to the Nigeria Football Federation, which said the number was revealed by Nike during a meeting at its Europe headquarters in Amsterdam.

Certainly it would be GREAT if they can give us Rashidi Yekini's NET when he scored Nigeria's first goal in the World Cup, celebrating by piercing the net. Or even better - Papilo's elevation when Kanu Nwankwo took Nigeria to football zenith by winning Olympics football event.

Nike combined the jerseys Nigeria wore in the debut World Cup and the one the Olympics team wore for this new jersey.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

I want to wish the team good luck as they prepare for World Cup. It is vital to note that only Football unites Nigerians. The happiness a winning goal gives to people and the drive to believe cannot be taken for granted. I do hope one entrepreneur invests to make our sports real business via digital streaming and other models.

Super Eagles – fly in Russia.

I also ordered sneakers from Nike for gym and running. They are undoubtedly comfortable and liked by all my friends. Jerseys and Workout Leggings are also on hunt for next upcoming season. Will order them as soon as possible. Prices should be genuine and one thing that matters a lot is soft fabric.