DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Symphonic Software Development Model

When you adopt symphonic software development model (SSDM), you save resources because you bring foresight and forward thinking in the development roadmap. Yes, your Group has five companies and you want to make sure the software elements can be structured in ways that make them usable across the entities even though not all would need it immediately. SSDM enables symphonic innovation and that is what you want to happen in your business.

Symphonic Innovation is innovation that is not domain-specific, but is anchored on a unified and harmonious approach in the deployment of technology components to accelerate productivity gains and cushion competitiveness. With Symphonic Innovation, you do not deploy and launch for blockchain only to be tripped by AI or big data; you launch with a mindset that these technologies are like extended musical compositions which must be carefully organized to make the orchestra an unforgettable experience.

You have been dishing out great stuff for ages, a massive archive needs to be built, just for your works only; because there will always be need to reference anyone of them, which could make great things happen at anytime.

Symphonic, Sankofa, One Oasis, and it goes on and on. Keep them coming; your works alone are enough to build a robust curriculum for multiyear studies in the university.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

I have been looking for this, part of the software model which I have been integrating is something similar that can allow me extend each service as a component of existing or new technology.