DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Time for Blockchain Courses in Nigerian Universities

Many U.S. and European universities are now offering blockchain-related courses. I am not sure any Nigerian university had upgraded its programs to accommodate this shift. Of course, doing so may bring the hammer of National Universities Commission which has to approve courses in our schools.

Meanwhile, there could be money for some African schools to play around. Though Ripple did not include any of the schools, a strong proposal would certainly yield something. The company is donating $50 million to help universities deepen their blockchain and cryptocurrency-related programs.

In a bid to speed up growth in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space, payments processor and the firm behind the world’s third largest cryptocurrency, Ripple, had committed over $50 million to universities around the world.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

In a project aimed at increasing blockchain related academic research and college curriculum, Ripple announced that it would donate those funds to some 17 universities around the world, including Princeton, MIT, IIT Bombay, Korea University, and the University College of London.

U.S. and European universities are now offering blockchain-related courses.  Is giving a university in England, so I had to convert zar sterling exchange rate to take the course. I think that in Nigeria currency is worth more than 483,575,451,000