DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Time for “paystack for insurance”

The Nigerian Insurance Blurry Internet Vision

In the 1990s, the new generation banks began a new ordinance in the Nigerian banking sector. Most of those banks today are the leaders in our stock market. But while the banks have experienced a massive level of transformation, the insurance sector has remained largely unchanged.  I am extremely confident that the insurance sector offers a promise. But unlocking that promise will happen via a new playbook. How do we build the “paystack for insurance” and drive adoption by improving the product, and reducing the distribution friction? Time to #build

Indeed. The untapped financial services is insurance.

This is seen with TOE move into the sector, Herbert Wigwe plans to move holdings so as to accommodate for insurance.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Thus, the next "paystack" would be on that sector.

That said, in a piece I posted here, I argued that for that sector to thrive and capture more value it should be sector focused i.e. Zido Insurance for Logistics, for it specific niche.

I am hope that the hoodlums hijack of Endsars and the havoc caused could onboard more people.

Good morning.

The answer is called Innovation, in a revolutionary sense of it. Nobody has come up with that yet, rather you see continuous refurbishment of old playbook; it doesn't inspire.