DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Vice President Osinbajo has launched Tinubu 2023

Vice President Osinbajo has launched Tinubu 2023.

“The 2019 general elections is our own. We are not looking at the 2019 but 2023. If we get it in 2019, Yoruba will get it in 2023. Because if we don’t get it in 2019, we may not get it in 2023 and it may take a very long time to get it. We need to look at tomorrow and not because of today. What we are doing now is for tomorrow and not for today.” Y. Osinbajo at Palace of Alafin of Oyo today.

Remember my prediction on Oct 1 2018?

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

By this time in 2022, APC will select Bola Tinubu as the presidential flagbearer of the party for Election 2023. Mr. Tinubu will select a retiring governor from the southeast as his running mate.

Personally, I am shocked that VP is thinking this way. Someone like him could have focused on letting competence to drive the competition over ethnic sentiments. I am not sure many young people in Lagos state are better off because Osinbajo (who is from Lagos state) is the vice president. Until Nigerians begin to reason like adults, nothing will change.