DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Week 2 Courseware Posted - Tekedia Mini-MBA

Tekedia Mini-MBA Edition 4: Week 2 Videos & Courseware Are Now Posted“You can never build a great company until you have built a Great Product. Show me a great company, and I will show you its great products. Your CALL as a project champion in an existing company or a founder in a startup, is to run this equation, using the 4 Phases in the Grand Playbook of Business” – Ndubuisi Ekekwe 

Greetings. We have posted course materials for Tekedia Mini-MBA Edition 4. Please log into the portal to access Week 2 under LESSON - https://school.tekedia.com/. The full Week 2 courseware:

• The Grand Playbook of Business – Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe
  • Project Planning, Process Improvement, Operations Management – Rasheed Adebayo T. Adebayo, Operations Manager, Schlumberger UK
  • Quality and Asset Management – Michael Odigie PhD, Vice President Technical Services, Delek Logistics USA
  • Effective Pricing Strategy and Systems – Alli Adetunji, Head of Finance, Securepack Nigeria.

Please check the Program News, under LESSON (click MY PROFILE, click the Course) for the Zoom link and other important class updates.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Meanwhile, if for any reason you are still having login issues, please go to this page and watch the videos we have put together.  Within the week, we are always updating members at hub.tekedia.com to minimize many emails; please go there and sign-up.

Tekedia Team