DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

When Poverty Becomes Unconstitutional

California Court Rules Uber, Lyft’s Gig Economy Unconstitutional

The court has spoken: “a California judge ruled that the ballot measure from last November defining Uber and Lyft drivers as independent contractors is unconstitutional, reopening the case about the status of drivers working for the app-based ridesharing companies once again.” The world economy is in a state of flux, and everyone is working hard to find a stable state as technology has inserted itself and radically changed everything. 

I expect a nation to update its constitution and make poverty unconstitutional. Once that is done and enforced, everything will be fine, they reason! Unfortunately, doing that may even create more problems.

If I am in law school now, I will specialize on how to defend tech firms from states!

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Indeed! But if there is anything I picked out of my teachers is the need to understand the basics fully.

The basics of a tech firm is Innovation not to change the form itself but to use little to get more. A catalyst.

Why am I saying this? We need to understand that although these tech firms are blissful, they are nothing special, just the same thing in a more improved form!

Thus they need to ensure that all benefits do not go to a select few and that is why I firmly support what China is doing.