DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Why Chase Chrisley Says He'll NEVER Get Back With Emmy Medders

If you're a fan of Chase Chrisley, you might be wondering why he and his ex-girlfriend Emmy Medders broke up and if there's any chance of them getting back together. Well, we have some bad news for you: Chase says he's done with Emmy for good and he has some strong reasons for it.

In a recent interview with Us Weekly, Chase opened up about his split from Emmy, who he dated for over a year. He said that they had a lot of issues in their relationship, especially when it came to communication and trust. He also said that Emmy was too controlling and jealous, and that she tried to change him into someone he's not.

"I just felt like I was losing myself," Chase said. "I felt like I was becoming someone that I didn't want to be. And I felt like I was being held back from a lot of things that I wanted to do."

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Chase said that he tried to make things work with Emmy, but he realized that they were not compatible and that they wanted different things in life. He said that he still cares about her as a person, but he has no interest in rekindling their romance.

"I'm not going back to that," Chase said. "I'm not going to put myself through that again. I'm not going to put her through that again. It's just not fair to either one of us."

Chase also revealed that he's not looking for a new relationship anytime soon, and that he's focusing on himself and his career. He said that he's happy being single and that he's enjoying his freedom.

"I'm just living my life, man," Chase said. "I'm having fun. I'm doing what I want to do. I'm not answering to anybody. I'm not having to check in with anybody. It's great."

So there you have it, folks. Chase Chrisley is officially off the market - and he doesn't plan on returning anytime soon. What do you think of his decision? Do you think he and Emmy could have worked things out? Let us know in the comments below!