DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

You can never master anything until you practice

Young people, the best way to learn to ride a bicycle is to get on a bicycle and learn to ride one. You don’t learn it by just reading about it, watching videos about it or talking about riding one. You find someone to teach you. You sit on it. You ride. You fall. You get up, and go again.

You can never master anything until you practice it. One of the reasons why many don’t bring their dreams to life is because they fantasize with the dreams and ideas. They think about it and smile.

But until you actually ride (I mean, practice, launch or execute), it’s just pure cruise.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

I like to share ideas a lot. My friends know this. But there’s nothing I like more than actually executing them. I like plans but I love execution. I’m okay with reading but prefer to practice along. They say talk is cheap, and I agree. No matter how much you laugh at someone who fell off a bicycle while learning, unless you’re a rider yourself, he/she is way ahead of you. Set away from that paper, videos & ordinary talks. Go and experiment, act! To be a master of anything, you must practice.

Uploaded files: