DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Zenvus Precision Agriculture in Press

This is a summary of major news-mention of Zenvus, our precision agriculture business, in the last few days.

• Market Mogul: Meanwhile, within agriculture, Zenvus is a start-up which measures and analyses soil data like temperature, nutrients, and vegetative health to help farmers apply the right fertilizer and optimally irrigate their farms. The process improves farm productivity for small-scale farmers and reduces waste by using analytics to facilitate data-driven farming practices.
  • BusinessDay: Zenvus Technology uses remote IoT sensors and cloud computing to help farmers with data-driven advice on improving crop health and yields, as well as access to lending, insurance and commodity trading services.
  • Techdigg: There’s a precision farming startup from Nigeria that analyzes and measures soil. The company is called Zenvus, and it can help farmers add the correct fertilizer among other interesting things. The company can also reduce input waste and improve farmers productivity.

We will be working in Northern Nigeria beginning this week on a major demo tour. Please ask your state ministry of agriculture that my team will like to meet the leaders.

(Use Tekedia Contacts to reach site admin who will connect you with my team)

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Hello,

I coordinate marketing in Nigeria for  Ignitia, a Swedish Tropical Weather Forecasting firm, it will be great to collaborate with you on a complementing front.

Chris

Awesome

Chris, I would like to know more about ignitia. Please email me at [email protected].