The French Tech Ticket is a program designed for entrepreneurs from all over the world who want to create their startups in France.
It is a one year program by the French government to attract gifted and ambitious individuals from all around the world and help them set up and develop their startup in France.
More than just a startup visa, this 12-month program offers end to end support on the journey from early stage start-up to successful business – from financial support and training to first customer acquisition.
Selected entrepreneurs and projects will work closely in one of the 41 top French partner incubators providing among others mentoring, fundraising strategy, expert advice and pitch practice.
In January 2017, 70 teams will be selected and welcomed to France to start the program.
Those who join the program will receive various benefits which include:
- €45,000 per project with no loss of equity
- A dedicated resident permit fast-track procedure for the winning teams and their family.
- Dedicated space in a partner incubator
- Dedicated workspace for the winning teams
- Access to services, events and training sessions provided by the incubator network as stated in the incubator’s description page
- Access to a senior mentor to support the startup’s growth
- Tailored program of masterclasses and events
- A Help Desk to provide assistance with administrative procedures
- A “Soft Landing Pack” to help foreign entrepreneurs relocate to France, including a “Welcome Guide” and special offers to find accommodation in France and to better enjoy the French ‘way of life’!