Thanks Japheth Jev, ACMA, CGMA, ACA, for your lectures – Personal Finance and Wealth Management – at Tekedia Institute Mini-MBA. Preserving wealth is something we do neglect in Africa. Yesterday, an Onitsha-based trader signed up his 3 sons. He was among those who asked me to develop this course; I had met him through Eze Uzu II of Awka. He took it, and according to him, he is getting better for retirement.
This comment is on the Board from one of our co-learners. I join him to say Thanks Jev and to ALL our faculty members.
To register for the next edition of Tekedia Mini-MBA, go here.
- Register here for Tekedia Mini-MBA (Jun 6 – Sep 3, 2022)
- Pay N60,000 ($140) by May 20 early bird deadline.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Jun 6 – Sep 3, 2022): beat early bird fee of $140 (or N60,000 naira) before it goes. Click and register here.
2. Click and register for Tekedia Startup Masterclass and master the secrets from start-up to unicorn. Cost is N180,000 naira or $400.
3. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.