“I studied the innovation flowchart one of the participants developed for DSTV and the digital transformation process designed for a laundry business, then designed for a logistics coy and inventory software coy.
The good news is that it has put me in front of both CEOs and I have two job offers on my table- one as a Business Development Manager and the other as the Operations Manager.” Tekedia Mini-MBA Member
Leaders are looking for innovation makers for their companies. Tekedia Mini-MBA is educating young people on the mechanics of innovation and business growth. One young man just shared via Linkedin that he has two job offers, and he is going for one. Our strategy remains: companies do not necessarily care about your degrees these days, they want to see what you can do. If you go through our process, you would be transformed, and be ready to win. That is our promise.
Walk into that interview room, and drop a playbook for that company. Explain to them how a future of digital and broad innovation can unlock growth. Put into practice our courses and see that Offer letter with your name.
Join the largest management training school in Africa right now. Most others are locked down or on strike, our members are creating the future.
- Register here for Tekedia Mini-MBA (Jun 6 – Sep 3, 2022)
- Pay N60,000 ($140) by May 20 early bird deadline.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Jun 6 – Sep 3, 2022): beat early bird fee of $140 (or N60,000 naira) before it goes. Click and register here.
2. Click and register for Tekedia Startup Masterclass and master the secrets from start-up to unicorn. Cost is N180,000 naira or $400.
3. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.