We saw this post on Mobile Monday Nigeria website and thought you will like the questions. Simply, do you have anything to share? Many need answers and if you do, please share with us in form of a post. The provocative questions came after a discussion that largely focused on “the impact of government policy on mobile business”.
Highlights of the discussion;
- Developers generally don’t know how to push policy forward for Government to impliment
- How can we get involve to bring about favourable policy.
- Participants were also encouraged to learn how government decisions are made
- Is government policy a hindrance to growth of the industry? Key question that everyone in the room had an opinion about.
- How can we grow the ecosystem? A responsibility for everyone to work out.
Send your comments or answers on these topics/questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will surely appreciate any idea you can bring to this discussion.
About Mobile Monday
MoMo, Mobile Monday , is a global community of mobile industry visionaries, developers and influential’s fostering cooperation and cross-border business development through virtual and live networking events to share ideas, best practices and trends from global markets. MoMo is organized by a group of dedicated volunteers from around the world. Originating in Helsinki, Finland, in the year 2000, Mobile Monday has grown into the world’s leading mobile community. And currently has presence in over 100 countries.