Tekedia has built a mobile and web app which will help our learning community to co-create and co-share more effectively. We have noticed the limitation on WhatsApp (group cap), and the low adoption of Telegram in our core markets. Our solution works like WhatsApp (with email login) but looks like Facebook Page. It has both Android and Web app versions.
From our data, engagement is very high on WhatsApp and people learn better when they can easily contribute to the conversations. Consequently, we see platforms like WhatsApp to be extremely vital for training. So, we have created a product which will power, among others:
- Daily Short Videos (5 minutes) on innovation, digital, management, and business systems. This will run 5 days in a week, tracking the class sessions.
- Past, present and future editions will have dedicated Groups, exclusive for members (you have to opt-in). They can collaborate, co-share, and co-advance. We hope lessons, opportunities, etc would be distributed.
- Corporate members will have dedicated Groups for internal innovation with location sub-admins.
Our expectation is that this will support our current delivery method which works through our Digital Board with lecture notes, long videos, challenge assignments, and labs.
Now, your role; we want to name this product. We are going with Tekedia Hub. But we want to know what you think: here are alternative names below. Please feel free to suggest new names.
Your comment below…..---
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.