It is very common these days: young people telling me how they applied some of the things we are teaching in Tekedia Mini-MBA to get jobs. This young man needed help to attend our program. I asked him to talk to my team who handles such. Very good they gave him an opportunity; he indeed made use of it.
For one company, he developed a transformation document during the selection process, drawing from lectures our two faculty members – Rasheed Adebayo and Omowunmi Adenuga-Taiwo have delivered. Today, he is the COO of the firm. From the Institute, we congratulate him and wish him good luck.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Jun 6 – Sep 3, 2022): beat early bird fee of $140 (or N60,000 naira) before it goes. Click and register here.
2. Click and register for Tekedia Startup Masterclass and master the secrets from start-up to unicorn. Cost is N180,000 naira or $400.
3. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.
- Register here for Tekedia Mini-MBA (Jun 6 – Sep 3, 2022)
- Pay N60,000 ($140) by May 20 early bird deadline.