As Chief Strategist of Vetifly, the “Uber for helicopter” startup which is coming to Africa, beginning with Nigeria in Q1 2020, I am building mathematical models using many data sources, structured and unstructured. The calculus and limits they taught me in FUTO have always found applications. But I need more data in one domain: preference on lifting by distance.
I need your help – help me complete this waitlist form (takes 45 seconds) at moveddifferent.ng, if flying a helicopter, ahead on traffic or connecting cities, is something of interest.
To thank you for helping,
- My engine could select you for a free lift. Yes, you fly on helicopter free on a debut route.
- Your first lift irrespective of the amount would not cost you more than $100.
- Use the same email, register on Tekedia, and my team after validation, will give you free access to all exclusive articles, books, etc for one year (click for how). If you’re subscribed, they will extend it by one year. We’re launching 6 books on Jan 1 2020 – a great way to start a new year.
- Access to my Mofied AfCFTA Playbook Webinar which is planned in Feb 2020. (Mofied means Mobility Fintech Edtech). This webinar will examine all within the context of the African free trade agreement.
Now, kindly go to movedfifferent.ng and send me the data.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.