Good People, we have launched Tekedia Mini-MBA 3rd edition (Aug 10-Dec 3). This is coming because industry stakeholders asked for it as companies re-strategize post-lockdown. This 3rd edition is simply the same as the 2nd edition: four months, online, and costs $140 or N50,000 naira and taught by world-class faculty of Tekedia Institute. The optional $30 (N10,000) Lab Review remains.
More so, we processed feedback from Edition 1 and members asked for final projects. Accordingly, we have unveiled Certificate courses which are completely capstone-based. Tekedia capstone is a research paper or a case study exploring a topic, market, sector or a company. You must have attended, begun or about attending Tekedia Mini-MBA to qualify to register. You pick a topic and the Institute guides you: you produce a report under our guidance.
Here are the Certificate courses: each costs $60 or N20,000.
– Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
– Certificate in Startup and Small Business Management
– Certificate in Exponential Technologies and Singularity
– Certificate in Personal Career Development
– Certificate in Personal Finance & Wealth Management
– Certificate in Business Innovation, Growth & Sustainability
To Register for the 3rd edition of Tekedia Mini-MBA and/or the Certificate courses, click here.
Click to join Tekedia Capital and build Next Africa with min of $10,000 co-investment in startups.