MEST is calling all aspiring African Tech Entrepreneurs! It offers fully-sponsored, intensive, one year tech entrepreneurship training + $50-$100K seed funding to launch your startup right after!
The application deadline is tomorrow, May 10, 2017 midnight WAT.
Begin the process of applying to become an Entrepreneur-in-Training (EIT) at MEST by following the steps below:
- First, take the Discover MEST Test
- Then complete the Application Form
- Shortlisted candidates are invited to take the Aptitude Test
- Successful candidates are invited for the telephone interview
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for in-person group interview
- Finalists are invited for an in-person one-on-one interview
The Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) and the MEST Incubator program provide training, investment and mentoring for aspiring technology entrepreneurs with the goal of creating globally successful companies that create wealth and jobs locally in Africa.