For Tekedia Mini-MBA, I will be the lead faculty but I will not be the only one. We have extremely experienced and talented experts in our faculty. They are market players in our economies and we have brought them together to co-share and co-learn with our business community here. This mini-MBA is business and management biased, focusing on growth, innovation and execution of business objectives.
Meanwhile, my team has added a package for NGOs. If you are an NGO in any part of the world, we have a package to ensure your staff can join this program (click and email them).
Also, we continue to support installment payment for those that need support to attend this program.
Furthermore, for companies sending at least 10 participants, my team must have informed you that the Challenge assignments would be customized for your company. Ensure your HR and Strategy teams are in touch. They will break the contingents into max of three working groups.
And finally, our team will answer your business questions and I will be available to have a 1:1 online conversation with you (limited space available). More so, we would have two-hour discussion webinars on Saturdays.
How To Register:
- PayPal: follow this link and pay $140 US dollars.
- Bank transfer (Nigerian naira): Pay N50,000 into any of GTBank 0114016493, UBA 1019195493. Account owner: First Atlantic Semiconductors & Microelectronics.
- Flutterwave: follow this link (naira) or this one (USD) to use your Verve, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc cards across Africa and beyond (you can use same links for other currencies, please ask for exchange rate before payment if not on Naira or USD).
The full program structure is here
Mini-MBA Sequence for a Typical Week
Week 1: Business Mission, Growth through Innovation
- Introduction of Week – Ndubuisi Ekekwe
- Reading Material with flash cases – by Coordinating Faculty (here Ndubuisi Ekekwe)
- Video (one-15 minute or two-15 minute) – by Coordinating Faculty (here Ndubuisi Ekekwe)
- Challenge – by Coordinating Faculty (here Ndubuisi Ekekwe)
Week 2: The Grand Playbook of Business
Click to join Tekedia Capital and build Next Africa with min of $10,000 co-investment in startups.