My colleagues just dropped a line: “Sir, the Week 1 materials for the Tekedia Mini-MBA are scheduled for 12 noon Monday, Feb 10, Lagos time. It’s high time people eat special meals for lunch! The written materials, videos, 6 flash cases, 3 Challenge assignments, etc are done. We are also at standby to provide feedback via emails, etc where necessary to the community”.
Registration continues and ongoing – please click and register. This program is supremely amazing, and I promise you that it would add value to your personal goals and those of the firm you work for. Join us tomorrow.
How To Register:
- PayPal: follow this link and pay $140 US dollars. Its supports most global currencies.
- Bank transfer (Nigerian naira): Pay N50,000 into any of GTBank 0114016493, UBA 1019195493. Account owner: First Atlantic Semiconductors & Microelectronics.
- Flutterwave: follow this link (naira) or this one (USD) to use your Verve, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc cards across Africa and beyond (you can use same links for other currencies, please ask for exchange rate before payment if not on Naira or USD).
- Automatic Access: Pay via this Tekedia link for self-automatic enrollment with username.
After payment, email [email protected] with participant’s name and email to complete the registration.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.